Website Maintenance Plan
We take on the stress of making sure your site is protected, maintained, backed up and secure.
Our monthly plan takes the stress off of you in keeping your site safe and protected. We’re on your side making sure that month to month your site is protected, updated, maintained, backed up and is kicking butt online. And when you’re on our plan, you’ll have a trusted webmaster you can reach out to at any point for help with updates, edits, additions or any potential website issues. Beats waiting on the phone for 30 minutes trying to get ahold of hosting support.
What’s in the Plan?
Our maintenance plan includes the following primary services:
1) Updates & Optimization
We keep your site updated, maintained, cleaned and running smooth and fast.
- WordPress, theme monitored & updated
- Site cleared and optimized weekly
- Plugins monitored and updated
2) Monitoring & Protection
Your site is monitored and protected from spam, malware and other evil internet forces.
- Website scanning & monitoring protection
- Preventative hack measures & tools in place
- Firewall (extra security net) available if needed
3) Backups & Restore Points
- Weekly website backups
- On & off-site backup locations
- Daily restore points
4) Monthly Reports
- Monthly google analytics report of page views, site traffic details and more
- Detailed reports on what’s been done to keep your site updated and secure.
*** AS A BONUS ***
Any quick website updates you might have (up to 1hr) every month, on me! You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is safe and that you have us in your corner for any quick updates or any issues you may have.
• We offer a price break for multiple sites
• Annual pricing offered at $649/yr ($59/yr savings)
• No contracts, initiation or termination fees
You Got Questions
We’ve got answers…
Do you offer web hosting + maintenance?
Are there any set up or cancellation fees?
What happens if I pass on your plan?
- The site will not be optimized which leads to poor performance, slow loading times and a gradual loss of Google SEO rankings.
- The site’s tools, plugins, themes and WordPress itself will quickly go out of date which is the #1 leading cause of website hacks. It’s incredibly important to keep ALL your website tools and plugins up-to-date.
- You’ll have no backups or restore points so if the site get hacked or breached, you could lose all your content, pages and Google ranking.
- You won’t get a monthly report overviewing your site traffic, page views, etc.
- Most importantly, you won’t have us as your trusted webmaster to assist you with quick updates, tweaks, website issues, etc. Often you’ll have to try getting a hold of your hosting company for any assistance.
Does my monthly update time roll over?
What if my site gets hacked while on the plan?
What if I have updates that require more than 1 hour?
What if I pass on the plan and my site gets hacked?
We can take care of getting the site cleaned for an initial cleanup fee of $250 then we can immediately get your site on our monthly plan to make sure it remains clean and protected from hacks.